||9.24" l x 8.02" w x 0.85"
Some babies are fussy eaters. Some suffer from food allergies. And many others are just plain persnickety about food. The Everything Cooking for Baby and Toddler Book is the perfect tool to help you create a balanced, natural diet that your little one will actually enjoy! With more than 300 recipes to choose from, you can make meals for your baby using a wide variety of healthy fruits, vegetables, meats, and fish. Highlights include information about:
• Storing and handling food so that it's safe for your baby to eat
• Special holiday meals and just-for-baby beverages
• Moderating nitrate consumption (in foods like carrots and spinach)
• Healthy treats to comfort your teething baby and keep your chewing toddler interested
• Foods to avoid in your baby's first year
With sections on choosing the appropriate first food, feeding babies with food allergies, and using kitchen tools to create appropriately textured foods for babies and toddlers, The Everything Cooking for Baby and Toddler Book can guide you through feedings and please even the most finicky baby!