||7.53" l x 5.24" w x 0.45"
If you've had vocabulary explained to you before and you still don't get it, this is the book for you. Welcome to No Fear Vocabulary, where a zany story of senior-year angst and indie rock also teaches basic vocabulary-building skills and concepts. If you can read the story, you can improve your vocabulary.
No Fear Vocabulary gives you:
• Over 1,000 of the most commonly tested words on the SAT and ACT
• Clues and tricks for remembering new words and their definitions
• Clusters of related words that make comprehension and memorization easy
• Exercises to help you practice - and remember - new material
• A fun story to keep you reading